Bookmark and Share   or visit: Baltimore Housing Celebrates Groundbreaking for LaCite's Poppleton Center/West Development

Baltimore Housing Celebrates Groundbreaking for LaCite's Poppleton Center/West Development


Mayor Catherine E. Pugh and HABC celebrate groundbreaking of the LaCite’s Poppleton Center/West Development Project


LaCite’s Poppleton Center/West development project consists of 262 rental apartment units, approximately 17,500 square feet of ground floor commercial and retail space, and parking. Of the 262 rental units, 209 (80%) are market rate units and the remaining 53 (20%) are to be occupied by individuals whose income is 50 percent or less of the area median gross income.


“In neighborhoods across the city, we are working with city, state, community, and development partners, such as LaCite, to remove blight, revitalize communities, and increase housing opportunities. Today is a win-win for all - for the residents we serve and the greater Baltimore community," said Acting Commissioner Michael Braverman.


Click the link below to view our event photo gallery.

Bookmark and Share   or visit:

Related Links

PHOTO GALLERY